Ever Popular Geelong West Lifestyle, With Iconic Californian Style
58 MCDOUGALL STREET, GEELONG WEST
With ravishing charm this home has held onto some great original features whilst also having that modernist touch. Featuring original timber floorboards, high ceilings with decorative rosettes and glass stained windows, renovated kitchen and bathrooms, this one is sure not to last long.
Entertainers will love the outdoor decked alfresco, this space creates the ultimate setting for fun-filled celebrations with loved ones. The low maintenance cottage gardens and artificial lawn are ideal for those that live that busy lifestyle, making it easy to come and go as you please.
Other key features include:
• Two generously sized bedrooms with built in robes, third bedroom currently set up as a work from home space.
• New kitchen with Caesar stone bench tops, gas/electric appliances, dishwasher and ceramic farm house sink.
• Updated bathroom with rain head shower, free standing bath-tub
• Two split systems and gas fire place
• Spacious laundry with an abundance of cupboard space and additional bathroom.
• Plantation shutters throughout.
• Roller door with remote access to off street parking.
• Restaurants, cafes and shops right on your door step.
• Walking distance to the train station, city centre, quality schools and parks.